Sunday, July 14, 2013

39 Weeks…are we there yet?! (Austin Zoo Pics)

If I had known with Adelaide I would go to 42 weeks when I was at 39 I would have cried (more than I did). Smile  Luckily God doesn’t reveal everything at once.  The thought I could have 3 more weeks to go this time around is pretty terrifying but you just never know and although I "feel" like he will come at least a little sooner...I'm trying to be mentally prepared for the long haul.   Apparently excellent babies such as those created by my wonderful husband and I take an especially long time to cook. Winking smileAn app on my phone tells me the baby is now the size of a mini watermelon.  Sure looks and feels more like I have a giant watermelon in there but ok…
July2013 Week2 018July2013 Week2 023July2013 Week2 022
Took Adelaide to the Austin Zoo today.  It was the first time she has gone since she was about 12 months old.  The Austin Zoo is a rescue zoo and is full of…not too much.  It is definitely not the St. Louis Zoo…but it’s the closest we’ve got unless we want to drive to San Antnoio or Waco so it made for a fun day trip.  Adelaide just seemed kind of in awe of all the animals and just looked around with her mouth hanging open a lot.  ha ha  But she seemed to really enjoy it, especially feeding the goats. :)
July2013 Week2 009July2013 Week2 013July2013 Week2 026July2013 Week2 029July2013 Week2 038July2013 Week2 041July2013 Week2 044July2013 Week2 050July2013 Week2 055July2013 Week2 059July2013 Week2 064July2013 Week2 065July2013 Week2 067July2013 Week2 071July2013 Week2 079July2013 Week2 083July2013 Week2 093

No comments: