Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Our New Place…A Work in Progress…

After a good cleaning this morning I took some pics of the 1st floor of our new place.  We were getting ready for some company (hence the drinks and snacks out in the kitchen) Smile  Although the house was very move in ready it will still be a bit before I really get it to my liking.  We have some empty spaces, a kitchen re-model in our future, and a need for some drapes, rugs, painted walls, and furniture!  But still, things are coming along and in the meantime it is looking pretty good!  Odd how much this house reminds me of the one I grew up in.  When I was 12 we moved into a big empty house….the only thing in our living room for a while was a piano – just like here. SmilePhone Pics May 2013 315

July 2013 Week 2 012July 2013 Week 2 013July 2013 Week 2 018July 2013 Week 2 017July 2013 Week 2 015July 2013 Week 2 019July 2013 Week 2 003July 2013 Week 2 002July 2013 Week 2 005July 2013 Week 2 007July 2013 Week 2 011

Phone Pics May 2013 591

No comments: