….crawling! (like crazy now!)
…clicking her tongue (so cute as since she discovered this she clicks her tongue while she crawls around AND loves it if you click your tongue back at her…she’ll do it right back).
…waving her right hand. ADORABLE! Not sure she really knows what it means yet but she keeps waving! ha ha
…Has four teeth…the 2nd top front tooth has been making its way in over the last couple of weeks.
…is now combining her consonants with vowels…mamama…lalala…dadada…bababa
….is pulling herself up to stand!
It has been a super milestone crazy month!
…And today…well today she is actually 2 days past 8 months old but LAST NIGHT…on May 29th…Andrew and I’s 2 year wedding anniversary…when my sweet baby was crying at the end of the night as Andrew and I got home from our dinner and lil miss had been left with a sitter for the night…my sweet baby girl said…”MA” as she was crying and looking at me. Daddy had just taken her from mama. And then TONIGHT…baby girl had just gone down to sleep at 8:20 and when she awoke at 9:30 I told myself I would wait 10 minutes before I go get her. Well, within her 2 minutes of crying she said, “MA!”….and I had to run as my heart melted as I am realizing I am hearing my sweet baby girl call out for me for the first times! Precious, precious moments…and that hardly can describe the heart dropping, beautiful, loving feeling of hearing your baby say your name for the first time. ; )
Here is our photo shoot from today…so hard as we were all by ourselves and really could have used someone to entertain Adelaide enough to make her look at the camera!!! The pictures will tell the tale…
Me : “Adelaide look at mommy!”
Adelaide: “Hey what’s this? Hey, how does this taste…Hey, what’s that!?!” : )
No comments:
Post a Comment