Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A new post! :)

Ok, I am finally posting again! : ) But seriously there just hasn't been too much to tell of any interest, which was my fear when starting this thing! I have been busy with work and then suddenly....not as busy as usual! Life is good! I am up to 161 students...up from 140 in September and have two new locations officially starting up right after Xmas. But whose counting??? (Ha ha, I always am!!! ) Andrew's company announced the game they have been working on for the last 2 or 3 years to the public yesterday. You can check it out, the actual game website is....http://www.swtor.com/
and then my friend Jen found this article on yahoo....
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081021/ap_en_ot/games_star_wars.
The game doesn't actually come out for a while but marketing starts early.


Kryste...how do you like my version of your famous Dad walking with the kids from behind pic? ha ha : )

Yup, thats it....work, work, and work...sprinkled with some fun times with friends, hikes with the puppies, and a constant stream of housework and last but not least, pumpkin cupcakes! Andy and I made them for a party a couple of weeks ago. Aren't they cute? :o)
I have more pics but Blogger won't let me upload right now for some reason...so I guess another time.


4 comments:

AGoodKindOfCrazy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
AGoodKindOfCrazy said...

Two more locations! That's awesome!I wish we were close to you so Zoe could go to your classes!

And your dad and dogs pic is cute! I bet your kids don't talk back OR try to put an entire roll of toilet paper in the toilet "just cuz". :)

Unknown said...

I love the picture! The cupcakes look delicous too! So glad you updated!! Happy Birthday!

Bobbie said...

Hi Angela, two new locations, and 21 more students, what a great thing for you, I knew you could make this great. I love your version of Dad walking with the kids, and Kryste has a point, they don't talk back. Congrates to Andrew for the release of the new game, I'll have to tell the boys, they'll be so excited.
Happy belated Birthday
Love you, Aunt Bobbie