Monday, September 19, 2011

40 Weeks and 4 days

I won’t fail to disappoint. Here are my 40 Week photos!  Will there be a 41 Weeker?  Only time will tell…

Had an appointment with the birthing center this morning including a non-stress test.  The test checks out baby’s heartbeat and movement.  She is doing great.  All is well, nothing to worry about but need to get the baby out by next Monday or we may feel some more stress as after 42 weeks they do send you to the hospital to have an inducement.  This is NOT on my agenda so I am resting assured baby girl will be here by Sunday at the latest.  So exciting!!!  Definitely not feeling the despair I was feeling in my last post.  I think I just needed to get through the weekend and feel closer and closer to what I know is our deadline.  Prayers for a smooth and easy delivery are appreciated!  Love to you all!

40 Weeks plus! 01240 Weeks plus! 013

No comments: