Friday, September 9, 2011

39 Week Appointment

All is well. No signs that baby is coming so we must be patient!  Got to have an ultrasound as they wanted to check on the location of the placenta (all turned out just fine).  In the meantime, we got to see our sweet girl!  She looks to have her daddy’s button nose and sweet little chubby cheeks!  The ultrasound technician said she looks tiny…about 6 lbs or 6.5lbs.  They did some extra tests on her just to be sure all looks good just because she is a tiny girl and she was perfectly healthy.  Seeing her little face makes me even more anxious to meet her.  I wish I could have just gotten her out right then and there!  Won’t be long but it seems like forever when you are waiting to meet the love of your life!  I think from our ultrasound today that she looks like a Collins!  But we will see when she comes out.  She is adorable – I know that ! Cutest baby I’ve ever seen!!! Smile
scan0004scan0003scan0001scan0002

No comments: