Wednesday, August 24, 2011

37 Week Appt.

We had our 37 week appointment this morning.  Not too much to report but it is exciting to know we are full term now!  That means our baby girl can be born anytime now and she will be healthy outside of my belly. :)  The midwife estimated her to be around 6-6.5 lbs already and thinks she may grow another pound or so before she's born.  She is a healthy girl!  I have only gained 23 pounds so far and I must say I am proud of that fact!  =)   I think I'll get through the rest of this pregnancy without going over 25 which was the recommended weight gain for my starting point - so yay!  Me and baby girl are both a healthy weight and we're both feeling great - although I suspect she may be getting just as uncomfortable as me lately. :)  Won't be long now...hoping she waits until her due date as I am getting everything settled in with new students and new staff members at the start of the dance/school year.  We are so excited to meet our precious little girl! =)

No comments: