Sunday, July 3, 2011

Baby Girl's First Bath Toys

We've been going to our birthing classes now for about a month.  We've got 3 classes left before we graduate!  I'm not so sure we are really "prepared" but I think they have educated us a bit and if nothing else we have had fun spending our Thursday nights together each week.  It is fun too to be in a room full of so many pregnant couples that are due around the same time as us.  In fact, one couple has the same due date as I.  There are about 12 couples all together so it is a pretty big class full of like-minded natural birth students. :)  A couple of weeks ago Andrew and I had some homework.  We had to fill out a cross word puzzle based on what we talked about in class that week.  We completed it over dinner one night at a sushi restaurant (where I sadly ordered cooked salmon and then ended up sneaking some of Andrew's raw sushi anyways (yum!). :)  The next week in class if we did our homework we got to pick from the grab bag.  Who-hoooo!  I got the pink hippo! :)  I love it - so cute and one of the baby's first toys.  Then last week we did our homework again (a word find this time) and got to choose another.  This time the bag was full of necessities like washrags, spoons, bibs...but I picked a friend for the hippo.  They are cute together and go with our pink and green theme that is taking over the baby's room and bathroom. :)

No comments: