My adventures as a 30 something Wife, Business Owner, and Mommy to my daughter and son
Monday, May 30, 2011
Blanket my Mom made for Baby Girl
My mom was here in Austin visiting me last year in May for my bridal shower. She stayed in our guest room where I had a pretty green and white quilt on the bed accented with a pink pillow. I told her if I ever had a baby girl I wanted to decorate the room in green and pink. By that summer when I came to visit, she had already made this for her future granddaughter. My mom told me from within a few weeks after I was pregnant that she knew the baby was a girl. I told her one time, "Well, we'll see mom but you just don't know." She said, "You just have to think positive Angela." ha ha :) Well, she was right and little baby girl will be on her way - with the pink and green room of my, and hopefully her, dreams in just a few more months. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How sweet Angela! This blanket is sure something to cherish for you and baby c!
Post a Comment