Monday, May 16, 2011

22 Weeks

At this point my pics are starting to scare me a little.  Andrew laughs at me everytime he takes my photo as when I look at it I am always stunned that that is what I look like.  But this is the beauty of motherhood ;)  Pregnancy doesn't last forever and I am really enjoying it so much.  I love to feel my little baby girl moving around and kicking me.  I try to picture her and figure out where she is in my tummy.  I wonder what she'll look like.  I wonder if she will be as introspective as her dad and I are or if she will be the complete opposite of us.  I imagine her to be intelligent, thoughtful, and silly. I know she will be beautiful and I know she will never understand how much I love her until she too has a sweet baby girl kicking around inside of her. :)
  We were about to go walking one night - so here is me in my workout gear and a few of me dancing with my other little girl, Haylie. :)




No comments: