My adventures as a 30 something Wife, Business Owner, and Mommy to my daughter and son
Sunday, April 24, 2011
Boy or Girl?
Tomorrow is the big day! We have our ultrasound at 8:30 in the morning! I am starting to get very anxious. I have had days where I am sure it is a girl and days where I am sure it is a boy so I just don't know!
My mom swore it was a girl and crocheted me two mainly pink baby blankets. ha ha :) She really wanted a granddaughter since she already had her grandson on the way. If she has anything to do with it - a girl it will be. But regardless, after feeling this little one "bump into me" over the last week I am just in love so it really doesn't matter. My prayers have been for a healthy, smart, beautiful baby who is close to God. Yep, that part is important too. ;) After tomorrow our lives will change again as as far as I am concerned it will be GO TIME! I can't wait to shop for room decorations, clothes, pick out a name, etc.! It is all very exciting and I can truly say I feel like a kid again the night before Xmas morning. What will Santa bring us!??!?!? :)
Stay tuned....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment