Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Adelaide “Opens” the Disney Store!

Right place at the right time today!  Adelaide and I were leaving the mall after Stroller Strides and as we walked by the Disney store I noticed a big red ribbon across the store…and two women standing outside of it.  I asked one of the women if something special was happening at the store today and she told me, “This is our store opening…we do it every day.  Would you like to open the store today?”  I said, “Sure!”  So got Adelaide out of the stroller and she got to “open” the store.  Cutest thing ever. Smile  She got to keep a little Mickey Mouse necklace too. Smile

Phone Pics Jan 2013 017Phone Pics Jan 2013 021Phone Pics Jan 2013 025Phone Pics Jan 2013 032Phone Pics Jan 2013 036Phone Pics Jan 2013 038Phone Pics Jan 2013 040Phone Pics Jan 2013 041Phone Pics Jan 2013 043

No comments: