We are one week away from being the Collinses! It is incredibly hard to believe that the end of May 2010 is here! Our engagement seems to have come and gone so quickly and yet, at the same time, what a roller coaster of a ride the past 9 months have been. So much has happened with our families and friends...good things and rough things...and yet, as usual in a world made my God himself, we are left standing here on the sunny side of the road - stronger by the trials and tribulations that have come our way. I for one, feel that the past months have taken me though quite a transformation. That may sound drastic to an outsider, but knowing myself and knowing the personal challenges that have come my way in these past months, I know it is true. And it has all made me ready for the beginning of our new life together!
But until then, I plan on soaking up every second I have left of being THE BRIDE!!! = )
Today, I bought a very cute new swimsuit for our honeymoon in Playa del Carmen, Mexico, and started packing my giant suitcase, which among other things includes the beautiful shoes I plan to wear on our wedding day.
Tomorrow, we are going to get my wedding band (we got Andrew's a few weeks back), and then make our final plans with Cupprimo, the cupcakery that is catering our Austin Reception on June 12th! Yum!
I am so excited for us to leave town on Tuesday morning! We will have a layover at Dallas's Love Airport before flying into St. Louis. Then Andrew and I will go our separate ways for a few days before the rehearsal and then the wedding! I am brimming with excitement and JOY for all that is to come. I just know it is going to be such a fun week filled with family and good friends, and such a great time to share with my best friend and future husband. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment